[CQ-Contest] Splitting States - new Sections

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Splitting States - new Sections
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sat Nov 2 12:35:31 2002
Ah, because the "N" in "NLI" doesn't stand for "North,"  since the full name
of the section is New York City - Long Island, and NLI is shorter than
NYCLI?

Now the real question I want to know is, what section is the island of
Moosylvania in this year?  Assuming it hasn't sunk again.

73, ron wn3vaw
"Be who you are, say what you think, people that matter don't care, and
people that care don't matter." -- Dr. Seuss