[CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike?
From: ford@cmgate.com (Ford Peterson)
Date: Mon Nov 4 10:23:39 2002
I've been working with a local fella on getting into "contesting."
Everybody needs an elmer, so it seems.  After much encouragement and proding
on my part, he gave it a go on CW during SS.  Below you will find his
comments.  I've scrubbed his name to eliminate any embarassment.  Comments?

Ford-N0FP
ford@cmgate.com