[CQ-Contest] Calls with V near the number

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Calls with V near the number
From: tree@loja.kkn.net (Tree)
Date: Fri Nov 8 10:27:18 2002
And then there was the time I moved to France for a year, and was loaned
the callsign TV6MHZ to use in the WPX contest.  I also quickly learned
that S&Ping was not productive.

It was only slightly better with 4U1ITU - only because that people have
heard the call enough - but still not something people can latch onto
quickly.

The best callsigns?  Either double letters, or ones that spell something.

I worry about W7TTT, since it isn't "self-syncing".  I look forward to
busting that callsign in future contests.

73 Tree aka K7RAT