[CQ-Contest] Not quite that pure

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Not quite that pure
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sun Nov 10 23:15:20 2002
At 02:15 PM 11/10/2002 -0700, Larry N7DF wrote:

>I have several times had legitimate QSOs struck from my logs where a true
>unique was considered a busted call because a station with a nearly
>identical call to the one I worked as a unique sent his call in.

You have two things confused:

1.  If you logged 5C8N and HC8N shows a QSO with you at the same date/time,
that is a busted call.

2.  If you logged AC1D and you are not in AD1C's (submitted) log at that
date/time, and AC1D did not send in a log, then you either worked a unique
call, or AD1C didn't log you (not in log).  This is different from the
busted call example in #1 above.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC