Fw:Re: [CQ-Contest] SS CW thoughts

Subject: Fw:Re: [CQ-Contest] SS CW thoughts
From: k7qq@netzero.com (k7qq@netzero.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 14:57:03 2002
Quacks
I use NA and the only time that I've had a problem with the SN sent is when I
hit the enter key before I have confirmed that proper SN has been recieved.
when this happens it is necessary to make sure that the QSO under the cursor is
the correct one, then NA sends the correct QSO SN.  I try and most of the time
make sure that the correct SN has been sent.

I do operate 99.999% of the time with only 1 tx and Rx.  I suspect that some
ops don't know how to use the software they have.

Rex  K7QQ

Contesters,

I just program 2 message keys (TR) for # and # - 1, for fills.  All you
have to do is remember whether you are S&P (# - !) or running (#).

If there is a better way to do this, someone please tell me.

73,

Ron - WA9IRV