[CQ-Contest] Re: 80M DX window??

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: 80M DX window??
From: w9wi@w9wi.com (Doug Smith W9WI)
Date: Mon Nov 18 10:16:36 2002
> From: "K8KHZ-Sean Fleming" <sean@k8khz.com>
> To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
> Subject: [CQ-Contest] 80M DX window???
>
>     This last Phone November SS I worked many place s on 80M. Actually it

I ran into this in a NAQP a few years back.  (I suppose some list readers
remember the incident...)  I'm surprised Sean was only assaulted by one
operator - there were a whole lot more back whenever that was...

Was playing around on 15m late Sunday morning when I found a hole on 21349.8
& called a few CQs.  When someone started telling me I was out of the band.
Disappeared promptly when reminded he was on 15, not 20<grin>.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66