[CQ-Contest] 5B4ADA - C4A QRT

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 5B4ADA - C4A QRT
From: pezer@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo PEZER, 5B4ADA)
Date: Mon Nov 18 16:10:05 2002
On Saturday, 16 Nov 2002, while most of you were erecting antennas and
getting ready for The Contest, 5B4ADA/C4A antennas have been dismantled are
ready for yet another move.
I will be moving to Italy (is it a rare country, by the way?) to assume a
new post in UN Logistics Base in Brindisi in a couple of weeks.

I'm taking with me a lot of "radio stuff" and fond memories of the time
spent on the sunny island of Cyprus between January 1991 - October 2002.

Thank you again for the points in many, many contests and every Topband QSO.

73, CU soon

Ivo 5B4ADA/C4A