[CQ-Contest] Re: CY0MM

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: CY0MM
From: rtnash@netcom.ca (Robert Nash)
Date: Mon Nov 18 21:44:46 2002
Gents

I have been in further contact with Lali, the CY0MM group leader. He says
that "I talked to a couple of guys about Sable. They tried to push this CB
thing, however I never agreed to anything at all."

It is entirely possible that all this could be a pipe dream on the part of
the SD bunch. I for one am not going to take this any further at this time.
Maybe Policing worked and maybe it wasn't necessary except to get rid of
that web site and the implications it raised.

On to other things.

73 Bob VE3KZ
ve3kz@rac.ca