[CQ-Contest] MS-DOS end-of-life 31 December 2002

Subject: [CQ-Contest] MS-DOS end-of-life 31 December 2002
From: Stefan.Rodowicz@Verizon.net (Steve Rodowicz)
Date: Tue Nov 26 07:29:04 2002
Jim,

First ran DR-Dos when it was introduced as an alternative to MS-Dos.

Last week I couldn't find the MS-Dos 6.22 disks, so I downloaded the latest
DR-Dos (ver 7.xx)  used it to run TR for the contest.

Absolutely no problem & defaulted to a dual-boot system to boot.

Adding a set of DR-Dos installation disks to my "tool kit".

73, Steve - n1sr