[CQ-Contest] mystery mults -when not sending the /designator (short call

Subject: [CQ-Contest] mystery mults -when not sending the /designator (short calls)
From: k3ft@erols.com (k3ft@erols.com)
Date: Tue Dec 3 18:25:41 2002
What I do, when that happens and I confirm that the guy is (say) in Hawaii but
signing
only K6XXX is I get the proper prefix for KH6 and I log it as K6XXX/KH6. That
way it
clears up the confusion, makes a positive ident to me and the log checkers
where he was
(based on what I copied, of course!) Plus it may or may not help the log
checkers IF
(for some rare and unexplained reason) they have some confusion. I doubt they
would..
but at least it's there if it's needed AND it keeps my log from being confused.

Of course, if I can't ident the proper prefix without ambiguity I'll leave it
off.

The only  thing I don't log after hte call is the unneeded /QRP UNLESS the
contest calls
for it as a scoring item. Then I include it.

73
Chuck K3FT