[CQ-Contest] DXHPDS contribution

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DXHPDS contribution
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Mon Dec 9 08:09:01 2002
On Sun, 8 Dec 2002, Leigh S. Jones wrote:

> [...]

KR6X was heard to shout:

"Splashy-voiced Boom Boom McSwine
When told that his gain's out of line
Is quick to reply
If 8 is too high
Then why is it numbered to 9?"

Just as he got out the last word, he was impaled by an element from a
40-meter beam ...

:-)

Zack W9SZ (who suddenly realizes he's an Old Timer)