[CQ-Contest] Re: Clicks - last one I promise.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Clicks - last one I promise.
From: artinian@siol.net (Marijan Miletic, S56A)
Date: Wed Dec 18 19:47:51 2002
Mark, N5OT wrote:

>I also may not know what I'm talking about and I would not know if it was
>possible for a signal to look good on the scope and sound crappy.  Anyone?

You may have perfectly shaped amplitude shown on the scope and no cliks BUT
crappy signal suffering from RAC caused by PSU and frequency instability
from VCO.

This happend often with my old abused IC-735 including last weekend contest
:-(

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU

P.S.  Unfortunately, there are no public schematics of W2VJN mods.