[CQ-Contest] CTT&T NCJ Topic

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CTT&T NCJ Topic
From: ums@nconnect.net (Gary Sutcliffe)
Date: Mon Jan 13 21:56:38 2003
HI Gang

The deadline for my NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques column is coming
up shortly. Once again I am collecting  your ideas on this month's topic
and would appreciate your comments.  Please email directly to me, and be
sure your call sign is in your email. Please send them to me by January 17.
Thanks in advance!

Station reconfiguration
Do you operate contests in different classes that require station
reconfiguration? For example do you do a multi-op for some contests and
single op in another? Do you switch between conventional single op and
SO2R?  If so, how do you set things up to change configurations quickly and
reliably? If guest ops bring their own radios, how do you ensure that
everything connects together properly and plays well together?

73,
Gary, W9XT
Gary Sutcliffe, W9XT          Unified Microsystems
ums@nconnect.net              PO Box 133
http://www.QTH.com/w9xt       Slinger, WI 53086