[CQ-Contest] TR in HA-DX

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TR in HA-DX
From: zf2nt@candw.ky (Bruce Sawyer)
Date: Sat Jan 18 00:59:19 2003
(Y'all phone ops don't even bother reading this...stick to NAQP and be
happy)

I just noticed that my version of TR log (6.26) doesn't seem to score
multipliers in HA-DX correctly.  According to the web page, HA ops send RST
+ sequence number + [ county abbreviation | HADXC member number].  My TR is
accepting a sequence number plus a county abbreviation for HA stations, but
if I try to give it a sequence number and a hypothetical member number then:
(a) the sequence number is entered into the RST received field; and (b) the
member number appears in the sequence number received field.  Plus, of
course, the HADXC member is not counted as a multiplier on the band.

I guess there are two possibilities here:
(a) these are all bugs and I'm going to have to do a lot of hand scoring
come Sunday morning;
(b) I'm reading the rules wrong and TR log is right.

And it's very likely that (a) is right for me only, since I'm not completely
current with TR log.  Anybody know the answer?  The contest starts in ~11
hours, so I will admit it's a bit late to be discovering this stuff.

Maybe I should do fone in NAQP instead?   Nah.

Bruce, ZF2NT