[CQ-Contest] re: STUFF

Subject: [CQ-Contest] re: STUFF
From: ve3zi@yahoo.com (Roger Parsons)
Date: Sat Jan 25 17:22:32 2003
I thought I was the only one who felt that packet
assisted should NOT be a separate category.

Jim gives one very valid reason.

A second reason is that many casual contesters are
primarily DXers. They are more concerned with working
new ones than generating the biggest score. Therefore
they use packet. Therefore their scores are probably
LOWER because they spend time chasing the DX..

73 Roger
VE3ZI