[CQ-Contest] Dayton

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 10:20:52 2003
In a message dated 2/13/03 4:52:35 AM Pacific Standard Time, kg5u@hal-pc.org
writes:

> Don't worry about not having arranged it sooner.  There is no sooner,
>  apparently.  I think the last time there was an open season on the rooms
>  where the hotel was taking reservations, they were gone within in minutes
of
>  the opening bell.

    Dale's right. There are ALWAYS rooms advertised here as the Hamvention
gets closer. Last year I didn't have a room and when I walked in the lobby I
asked the first guy I ran into if he had an extra room - and he DID! You'll
be able to score something (or a roommate) with no problem.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC