[CQ-Contest] Announcing LLDXT DX-pedition to Faroer Islands March/April

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Announcing LLDXT DX-pedition to Faroer Islands March/April 2003
From: pa5et@muurkrant.com (Rob Snieder)
Date: Wed Feb 26 19:45:24 2003
We are pleased to announce that Ronald PA3EWP, Dick PA3FQA and Rob PA5ET
all members of the Low Land DX-pedition Team will activate the Faroer
islands (OY) on all HF bands 10-160 meter CW,SSB,RTTY,PSK31 and some
SSTV.

We will have 2x FT1000Mp's around the clock with 2 Alpha Amplifiers and
will use 2 quads for 10-30 meters a vertical for 40 meters and the
Titanex V80e and V160e for 80 and 160 meter.

The callsigns will be OY/homecall but we also requested a local callsign
for 80/160 meter and for the WPX SSB Contest last weekend in March in
which we will participate.

All QSL's will be handled by the LLDXT QSL Manager PA5ET:
Rob Snieder, Van Leeuwenstraat 137, 2273 VS  Voorburg, The Netherlands.

The activity will take place between 24 March and 3 April 2003.

It is not likely we will have on-line logs unless it is easy to get an
Internet account, more information can be found soon on the LLDXT
web-site www.qsl.net/lldxt.

Rob Snieder pa5et@muurkrant.com

Cocos Island DX-pedition 2002  <http://www.qsl.net/ti9m>
http://www.qsl.net/ti9m