[CQ-Contest] Prefix Information Needed

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Prefix Information Needed
From: contesting@eircom.net (Tim Makins, EI8IC)
Date: Sun Mar 16 13:02:29 2003
I am trying to obtain the internal prefix allocations for the following
countries : NIGERIA, DEM.REP. OF CONGO(ZAIRE), and SUDAN.

I want to find out which prefix corresponds to which region/province. The
big list at http://ac6v.com/prefixes.htm is not clear enough for my
requirements, and doesn't mention all regions of the country. It is thus
unclear which prefixes are allocated to these un-mentioned regions.

If you have recent information on one or more of the above countries, please
email me off-list.

Thanks in advance,

Tim Makins EI8IC
www.qsl.net/ei8ic/