[CQ-Contest] K6IF -> VE1JF As VC1R, Next Chapters Published

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K6IF -> VE1JF As VC1R, Next Chapters Published
From: djl@andlev.com (Dan Levin)
Date: Thu Mar 27 22:07:22 2003
For those of you who are interested, I have published two more 'chapters' of my
serialized story about my trip to VE1JF at http://www.k6if.com/ .  Chapter 4 is
all about the SO2R setup for the contest, and Chapter 5 is my last minute
thoughts and musings, written on the plane to NYC.

For those of you who will be in the contest, I will be using the call VC1R, and
I look forward to working you.  Conditions are looking pretty good, it should
be a great event.

My best 73 to all,

                   ***dan, K6IF (VC1R in WPX SSB)