[CQ-Contest] Noise in the Shack

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Noise in the Shack
From: bshort4@cox.net (Brian Short)
Date: Sun Mar 30 09:45:30 2003
Good luck with the article.

In my home shack, the Henry 3KD (which doesn't get much use)
is louder than anything else.  Sounds like the Concorde taking off.

I would think amplifiers are the primary source of noise.

The FT-1000MP internal fan is noticeable when it comes on, also.

The PowerMac G4 is actually quiet, as is.

--
See my web page: http://www.k7on.com