[CQ-Contest] Re: Noise in the Ham Shack

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Noise in the Ham Shack
From: spa@tri.net (Salina Physician Anesthesia)
Date: Tue Apr 1 03:07:39 2003
On a visit ot W7RM near Seattle perhaps 30 years ago I noted that the
linears were all in a separate room (one for each band!) and the operating
stations (bring your own Collins S-line!) were well isolated.  That with a
dedicated station with antennas pointing right down the Straits to JA with a
Japanese speaking OP made for a very tough station to beat from the west
coast.

A participant from those days might well correct me.

N0UU