[CQ-Contest] Call Signs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Call Signs
From: k7qq@netzero.net (Rex Maner)
Date: Wed Apr 2 13:47:32 2003
Good to see a post on a different subject.

I can't speak for any of the other unique calls on for  WPX, however I
borrow one from a friend that has some extra call's in his pocket.  The one
that I use is normally only used on a UHF repeater.  The major problem that
causes is a bunch of  QSL cards that I have to arange to answer.

Rex   K7QQ    aka Quack