[CQ-Contest] ACE-HF vs WinCap Wizard?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ACE-HF vs WinCap Wizard?
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue Apr 8 09:26:12 2003
At 11:32 PM 4/7/03 -0500, Jim Tabor wrote:
>Greetings,
>
> >>and $0 (shareware $39) for a copy of MultiNEC
>
>That's isn't quite the spirit of shareware me thinks. Dan spent a lot of
>time and hard work creating MultiNEC and surely deserves better.
>
>"shareware $39" <> "$0"

I totally agree -- in fact that's why I plunked down the $39 and registered
my copy of Dan's software the first day I had it -- it's THAT good.  Sorry
for stating it backwards -- I should have said, "Try it out for free and
then pay only $39 to register if you like it as much as I do."

The intended point still stands, though -- there is an inexpensive
alternative that really does a LOT more than either commercial product.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 2 April 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm