[CQ-Contest] Fishy spots in WPX SSB

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fishy spots in WPX SSB
From: kb1h@myeastern.com (Dick Pechie)
Date: Sat Apr 12 09:38:52 2003
I agree with Dave. I have been running a node since 1987 and if I had to
shut it down for contests I would not run the thing.

Dick - KB1H

Visit  "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

Email: KB1H@arrl.net    YCCC--------> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ---------> dxc.kb1h.com port 7300