[CQ-Contest] Internet Augmented Contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Internet Augmented Contesting
From: windev@inetmarket.com (Gerry Hull)
Date: Fri Apr 25 16:26:40 2003
I HAD a real-time leaderboard site running (worked only with Writelog)
that we ran for a season or so of contesting (CQWW, ARRL DX).   I'd say
5 or six guys tried it, but did'nt seem like there was much interest.
It reported full score breakdown via a web page or a window right in
the  Writelog application...   If people are still interested, I'll
revise it and put the client code out again.  It has a very simple API
and I'm sure others could write interfaces to update from other logging
programs.

If there had been more interest, I am sure we would find a contest
sponsor.

73,

Gerry, W1VE