[CQ-Contest] WTB: Pelican 1650 for FT-1000MP

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WTB: Pelican 1650 for FT-1000MP
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Tue Apr 29 11:47:33 2003
        I am looking into selling my FT-1000MP to someone in Europe
and am wondering if anyone who went to WRTC may be interested in selling
their Pelican 1650 with foam insert for a standard MP (not Mark V or Field)?
I need the special extra-dense foam mentioned by K2KW here:

http://www.dxholiday.com/dxresources.htm#equipmenttips

...not the standard "Pick-n-Pluck" foam provided by Pelican.  I can get
a new 1650 without their foam for $150.25 plus shipping and order the
special foam separately so keep that in mind if you don't have the
special foam.  Please reply directly to me and not the reflector.

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV