[CQ-Contest] Oregon QSO Party next weekend

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Oregon QSO Party next weekend
From: DFrey@advancedpower.com (Dick Frey)
Date: Mon May 5 12:20:56 2003
Now that you all have had enough practice chasing mobiles through the
hinterlands of the East Coast, it's time for a West Coast event: the Oregon
QSO Party. This 12 hour sprint is next Saturday, May 10, 7AM to 7PM Pacific
Daylight Time. That's 10AM to 10PM EDT for the right-coasters, and 14Z to
04Z for those of you who don't have a clock on local time.

Details, map, rules, and summary sheets at www.codxc.org
<http://www.codxc.org> . I have .dom and config files for TR-Log if you need
'em. Will get them up on the web site this evening.

KI6Y and I will be doing a 500 mile loop covering 10 counties. That would be
75 if they were the same size as they are "back east". Our minimum speed has
to be 50 mph or we get no lunch break.

There will be six mobiles and all counties will be active at some time
during the day. One pound of Oregon's finest Tillamook Cheddar to the
highest scoring station outside the state.

See you May 10th.

Dick Frey,  K4XU   k4xu@arrl.net <mailto:  k4xu@arrl.net>

This message, including any attachments, may contain information that is
confidential
and proprietary information of Advanced Power Technology, Inc.  The
dissemination,
distribution, use or copying of this message or any of its attachments is
strictly prohibited
without the express written consent of Advanced Power Technology, Inc.