[CQ-Contest] Electric Fence QRN

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Electric Fence QRN
From: K5NZ@aol.com (K5NZ@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 5 17:06:17 2003
Ok, my worst nightmare has just come true...  I moved to the end of a county
road away from all noise and now my land owner next door has thrown a few
cows on his place and installed an electric fence!  I hear the pulse from
this mess from 160-10... Seems like it might just be when something shorts it
out like some grass or a limb?  Sheese....  Anyone have experience with this
problem and have any hints on cures?  I would even buy them a better unit if
this would clear things up..

Humm...  maybe just let the cows out during the week while they are gone...
Yeah I'm liking that one..

TIA Mike K5NZ