[CQ-Contest] Re: [PVRC] FM Illegal on HF bands (fwd)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [PVRC] FM Illegal on HF bands (fwd)
From: larryj@teleport.com (larryj@teleport.com)
Date: Wed May 7 11:20:09 2003
29.600 is the International Simplex Frequency (at least it has been long
before the 32+ years I've been on it). The "calling" (establish contact and
QSY) frequency is 29.300 - we set this up with the JA hams back in the
1970's, as we developed alternate simplex frequencies, repeater channels,
etc.

Larry Johnson K7LJ