[CQ-Contest] LOTWow!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOTWow!
From: N7MAL@CITLINK.NET (N7MAL)
Date: Sat May 24 05:03:11 2003
And therein is the problem Pete: You have received less than 1% response. I
realize the excuse will be this is a 'beta' version test and to some it's
probably valid. I can speak from experience if your going to upload multiple
logs from multiple log books now is the time to find the pitfalls, and there
are several. Also, even though easy, the log conversion is not 'intuitive',
so you might want to try it before the 'beta' test is finished.
I hate to beat up on some of the big guns,and I'm not really pointing
fingers at anyone, especially N6TJ because he's been beat up badly this
week, but there are no ZD8Z, very very few HC8N, very few ZF2NT, etc etc.
The contest submissions should be the easiest because they have been sent
once, usually as a Cabrillo file.
Try it guys you might like it...

By the way Pete thanks for the LOTW QSL.
73

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm