[CQ-Contest] node connectivity problems

Subject: [CQ-Contest] node connectivity problems
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (k1ttt@arrl.net)
Date: Tue May 27 07:11:08 2003
> Most of the contest weekend we were hooked up to
> K1TTT's cluster, but we did have some connectivity issues (not sure if it
> was our dial up or TTT's cluster), so I think one of the guys did connect to
> few other clusters this weekend.
>
> Kenny K2KW - op at NG6O

On another part of kenny's post... my node is currently running with a backup
isdn router that has in the past proven to be less than stable under heavy
load.  several times over the weekend i found over 70 users connected to my
node!  please, if you have used my node during contests in the past consider
trying na2na.net, dx.w1gq.net, or dxc.aa2mf.net.  These nodes connect to me or
w1gq and should all have the same spots at almost the same time... its not
that i really want to get rid of anyone, but if my node gets overloaded it
slows it down for everyone, spreading the load a bit should help out.

Dave, K1TTT

This message was sent using Crocker Communications, Inc. webmail.
https://webmail.crocker.com/