[CQ-Contest] Pete Grillo,s magic!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Pete Grillo,s magic!
From: eugenewalsh@msn.com (Eugene Walsh)
Date: Tue May 27 23:00:35 2003
Peter Grillo, W0RTT, AH3C et al. wrote:

--Thanks for opening a window into the technical world and mystery of
--spotting.  I back off from mystery, but radio is magic.  Magic is fun.
So,
--who knows, you might hear me in contests from my home QTH this fall for
the
--first time .  My call sign will never be spotted from my QTH.  Just RF!!!

I couldn't agree more about the magic.  The happening of it, the experience,
is the magic.

I think it was Albert Einstein (Not certain) who mused about the wonder,
mystery and magic
of it when asked to explain radio.

He said that it was like the telegraph, which he thought of as pulling the
tail of a cat in New York,
causing the cat to scream in San Francisco.  Radio, he said, was just like
that but without the cat.

N2AA