[CQ-Contest] PVRC Meeting-K4JA Open House

Subject: [CQ-Contest] PVRC Meeting-K4JA Open House
From: k4ja@crosslink.net (K4JA Paul)
Date: Mon Jun 2 15:15:06 2003
PVRC Meeting-K4JA Open House

There will be a PVRC meeting and open house held Saturday July 26th at Betsy and
Paul Hellenberg's, 2540 Hampton Hall Road (RT 202) Callao VA,  noon starting
time.  We will serve a BBQ lunch, please RSVP by July 23.

All will be welcome, you may wish to bring a folding chair and walking shoes to
explore the 15 acre antenna field or a hike through the trails in the woods.

Callao Directions

>From the West/south:RT 360 east of Richmond about 1 hour to Callao turn North
>on
RT 202 2.5 miles on the east side about ? Mile past Hyacinth.

>From the North and East:  Get to 301 and Route 3 intersection. There is a new
Sheetz gas station on the SE corner. Take Rt 3 SE approx. 26.6 Miles to Rt 202.
(This intersection is on the south end of Montross) Take 202 SE for about 14.8
Miles to the house on the east side of 202.

>From the North/West:I-95 to Exit 130A east on RT 3.  Take RT 3 east for approx
49.5 Miles to Montross.  On the very south end of Montross you will be on a 4
lane watch for RT 202 a left exit, a Land Mark is Montross Motors on the Left.
Take 202 about 14.8 mile SE to the house on the east side of 202.

Paul and Betsy Hellenberg
2540 Hampton Hall Rd
Callao VA 22435-0339
804 456 2099 Cell