[CQ-Contest] WPX categories, ie: TS category

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX categories, ie: TS category
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue Jun 3 10:36:40 2003
If you will look at the CQ Magazine website, it gives a detailed
explanation. What you do is, after your put in your regular category,
you add a new line that reads:  CATEGORY OVERLAY:  TB-WIRES.  I typed
that from memory, having just done it Monday night,but I think it is
correct. The first time, I put in only the TB-WIRES category overlay and
it was bounced by the robot.  The second time, I added the category
overlay: tb-wires and it was accepted.  This is probably the first time
I have got it right.  In past years, I have had to e-mail Steve, N8BJQ,
after the logs received list was published to get it changed.

Look at the website and follow the instructions and just add the
CATEGORY OVERLAY as a new line after CATEGORY.  Resubmit your Cabrillo
log.  That should replace your old submission and you should be shown in
the correct category after that.

73,

John, K4BAI.