[CQ-Contest] Fishy E-Mail from ARRL Contest Robot

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fishy E-Mail from ARRL Contest Robot
From: rbrandon@austin.ibm.com (Robert Brandon)
Date: Wed Jun 18 16:52:46 2003
I would definitely consider this an unsafe file.  PIF files are
survivors from the Windows 3.1 days.  They are used to supply command
line parameters when launching an application.  Because they call
executable files, they should be considered every bit as dangerous as an
.EXE, .COM, or .BAT file.

Robert K5PI