[CQ-Contest] ARRL Robot

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Robot
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Thu Jun 19 01:48:04 2003

It's patently obvious, Craig, that you are young and your memory cells are
well and firmly intact.

Mine, however, are another thing:  I am frequently surprised to find my call
in contest results listings.  By the time the results are published in the
mags, I've completely forgotten I was even in the contest.  :-)

I'm sure I'm alone on this, but I thought I would enlighten you that not
everyone remembers what contest they may have submitted their logs for and
what ones they didn't.
:-)

73,
dale, kg5u