[CQ-Contest] IARU-HF WRTC-Style Team Competition - Web Page

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU-HF WRTC-Style Team Competition - Web Page
From: hwardsil@centurytel.net (Ward Silver)
Date: Mon Jun 30 16:58:22 2003
Thanks to Henry W2DZO, we have a Web page where the rules and team
registrations will be announced -
http://summitschool.com/faculty/wrtcrules.html.

If you have a team that will be competing, please consider registering
early.  I think it will be lot of fun for us all to see who will be
operating from where.  Also, be sure to think up a good name for your team -
like "Team Five Drops" (vodka drinkers will understand this one), "The Rate
Masters", "Tigers In the Night", and so forth!  Send me an email -
n0ax@arrl.net - and I'll see to it that you get added to the list.

Remember that scores will be sorted by IARU zones, so you will be competing
against others nearby, not against the whole world!

73, Ward N0AX