[CQ-Contest] "Less Competitively Based"

Subject: [CQ-Contest] "Less Competitively Based"
From: k9gy@ix.netcom.com (Eric Hall, K9GY)
Date: Tue Jul 1 19:09:17 2003
>> "...rule makers of the contests that count (CQWW - both modes)
>> prefer the mult-op categories to be less competitively based."

You know what they say, unless you can run with the bulls
you better not step out into the street.

Keeping a multi-op station going is no minor task!
To say that M/O categories are "less" competitive is a crock!
Like night vision goggles users are bad because they
can see the other non-nvg users. Give me a break will ya!

Bill you have to be a Democrat!

73, Eric