[CQ-Contest] July/August NCJ

Subject: [CQ-Contest] July/August NCJ
From: k9la@gte.net (Carl)
Date: Fri Jul 4 08:33:39 2003
  NCJ subscribers,

In the July/August issue, K3NA's "Antenna Interactions Part 1" article
points to the NCJ web site where there are several BONUS CONTENT items.
Likewise, OE5CWL's "How Much Is An S-Unit?" article and N0JK's VHF/UHF
contesting column do the same.

These items are not on the web site yet. When our webmaster updates the
site next week to the July/August issue, these items will appear. I
thought I'd mention this as several readers have just received their
July/August issue.

Enjoy the 4th.

Carl K9LA
NCJ Editor