[CQ-Contest] IARU HF World Championship: the personality of acontest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF World Championship: the personality of acontest
From: wo4o@juno.com (wo4o@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jul 6 12:01:14 2003
Yes.  We Little Pistols are outgunned.  I have lobbied for a Low Power
category but the "powers-to-be" have chosen the status quo.  While I
prefer a LP category, this is a "work anyone, anywhere" game (which are
my favorites) and, therefore, I enter to have some fun, knowing full well
I won't be competitive.  However, I limit my play time -- no full time
effort.  Play to have fun, or don't play.  That's my philosophy for this
one.

73 Ric Wo4o