[CQ-Contest] station available

Subject: [CQ-Contest] station available
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins K1TTT)
Date: Thu Jul 24 23:25:19 2003
My station is now available for anyone who would like to use it for the
following weekends.  Do s/o or bring a friend and do m/s.  Use your call
or mine.  Do some other contest if you prefer over the ones listed.
Just expect me to be looking over your shoulder and listening for
interstation interference, changing antenna switch configurations, etc.
while I get everything ready for the big fall contests.

7/26-27 iota
8/2-3 naqp cw
8/9-10 wae cw (reserved)
8/16-17 naqp ssb
8/23-24 ???
8/30-31 ???
9/6-7 AA ssb (reserved)
9/13-14 wae ssb
9/20-21 ???
9/27-28 cq/rj rtty (k1ttt m/s lp)
10/4-5 cqp
10/11-12 ???
10/18-19 ???
10/25-26 cqww ssb (k1ttt m/m)

That's as far as I'll take reservations for now, check with me later for
November and after contests.

The station is currently set up for so2r with a pair of ft-1000mp's and
commander hf-2500 amps, wx0b so2r master, ct or na for logging.  All
antennas are finally operational with 5 shiny new M2 4 ele 20m yagis
stacked up to 150', reconfigured 15m and 10m stacks, a new 180' high V
for 160m, and a new 150' high V for 80m.  (There is still some minor
work to be done on 80m and 160m but they are usable now as is.)

You can see some pictures of the work so far this summer at:
http://www.k1ttt.net/2003towerwork.html I haven't updated the individual
tower descriptions or pictures yet on the rest of the site.   For those
who were curious about the 20m to 40m and 15m harmonic problem there is
a description of it and an experiment to reproduce it included now.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net

David Robbins K1TTT