[CQ-Contest] RE: Contesting from the basement

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Contesting from the basement
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Fri Jul 25 20:13:38 2003
I picked up a 12V power strip from MFJ (figured a box with a bunch of
terminals wasn't too tough to for even them, hi) that is connected to
my Astron supply on a shelf under the desk. All 12VDC connections
come from there.
I think we'll see standard 12V connectors at the same time we see
standard mic connectors :.)
Barry W2UP