[CQ-Contest] PJ2HQ IARU Photos

Subject: [CQ-Contest] PJ2HQ IARU Photos
From: ghoward@kent.edu (Geoff Howard)
Date: Tue Jul 29 15:11:53 2003
Contesters,

You might enjoy the photos from the IARU contest in which we signed PJ2HQ
from the PJ2T location. This was a joint operation between the VERONA club
group (Curacao amateur radio club) and CCC, the Caribbean Contesting
Consortium.

Many of the operators were first-time contesters, so we cared little about
the score but much about trying to spawn some new contesters.

See http://www.pj2t.org/photos.iaru.2003.1.htm and then follow the link to
the next page, which contains many high-res photos.

     Thx and 73,

              - Geoff, PJ2DX, W0CG