[CQ-Contest] Error in Rate Sheet

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Error in Rate Sheet
From: n0wy@alltel.net (Steve Rasmussen)
Date: Thu Jul 31 21:23:02 2003
After talking to Ward N0AX, he advises that I should make mention on
this reflector that the Ten Ten International Summer Phone Contest this
weekend will operate from 0001z Aug 2 through 2359z Aug 03.  The Rate
Sheet had the wrong times.  Please stop by and make a contact - whether
you have a 10-10 membership number or not!  It's all about keeping 10
meters busy and having fun.  If you find me, you'll find just about the
only regularly active HF operator in Cass County Nebraska.

73 de Steve N0WY

Director/Editor/Contest Manager 10-10 International

<www.ten-ten.org> for more info on the contest