[CQ-Contest] CQ Moscow/St. Petersburg

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Moscow/St. Petersburg
From: "Andy Faber" <andrew.faber@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:56:11 -0700
CQ UA:
  My wife and I will be on vacation in Russia the first two weeks of September.
 We arrive in Moscow on September 3, stay there for another day, then go by
boat to St. Petersburg.  We will be in St. Petersburg on Sept. 11, 12, 13.
  Are there any contesters/dxers that would like to get together in either
city?  We'd love to meet any Russian hams that may be available. Spasiba!
  73, Andy, AE6Y, P40Y