[CQ-Contest] Heil HC-5 question

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Heil HC-5 question
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Wed Aug 6 16:31:29 2003
In my contest headset I have a HC-5 cartridge, I?ve had it
for probably 10 years, works just fine.
Now, for whatever reason I just did buy a new Heil headset
with a HC-5 also, not that I get on the radio much but I
needed to spend some money.
Here comes the question, they seem to be different in
caracteristic (hope I spell right), the old HC-5 actually
sounds better (cleaner somehow). Anyone know if Mr Heil
has changed the design during this 10 year period? Has
anyone else noticed this?
The old one doesn?t seem to have changed in sound as far as
I can tell.

73 Jim SM2EKM