[CQ-Contest] Logging software and band output

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logging software and band output
From: k9tm@buckeye-express.com (k9tm)
Date: Thu Aug 7 15:00:43 2003
I am not aware of any of the major software vendors who offer a reverse band
decoder (input to the cpu of rig band, except by rs232 rig control).

It would be easy enough to put together a little board to look at the
voltage from an ICOM and then send (or respond to a freq query) the
appropriate RS232 message (from one of the supported rigs) to the cpu.  This
could be done with something like a Motorola Nitron microcontroller quite
easily.

73 Tim K9TM