[CQ-Contest] Signing/verifying QSLs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Signing/verifying QSLs
From: ke9r@ke9r.com (ke9r@ke9r.com)
Date: Sun Aug 10 21:29:57 2003
I love getting card after card. Those of you who just throw them into
a big pile, sometimes the trash pile, don't really understand what this
is about. I'm however very particular about my cards and really adore
them. I also like getting cards from identical stations year after year.
A lot of them vary their cards every season, as do I, and we happily
exchange our art and our time vested into these little things.

I pour over my cards and often am rewarded by little interesting things
that most people don't find. For example, heres one that I pulled off
the top of my head just now. Yes, the two cards are for different bands,
but if it wasn't I'd be just as amused and happy.

        http://ke9r.com/qsl/df0hq/
        (occasionally the server is a bit slow)

Ken, some of us entirely appreciate you "blanket QSL'ing", and are more
than willing to pay that little bit it costs to get your card to us
through the buro.

To each his own. It's fine you won't QSL me via buro Bruce and it's fine
that Ken will.

73 Greg/KE9R

( How things diverge on cq-contest, I'm sorry for adding to the mess )

--- ---