Re: [CQ-Contest] Tower survey

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Tower survey
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@fyi.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:00:39 -0400
If Rohn as we know it is liquidated, who do you think is most likely to pick
up the assets for the amateur market?

Can you say "MFJ?"  (I knew you could!)

73, ron wn3vaw

46th Annual Pennsylvania QSO Party October 11 & 12!
www.nittany-arc.org/paqso.html
Look for N3SH - Allegheny County, WA3SH - Fayette County, and NP2SH -- US
Virgin Islands!
For more information see www.washarc.org