[CQ-Contest] Alpha 87A Question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Alpha 87A Question
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:46:17 EDT
For those of you who remember the big K5XI station in the 90's, Sid has been
into astronomy and skydiving for the last 5 years and is just now "feeling the
urge" again. We've moved his equipment to Nevada and my station is now
multi-op again with 3 operating positions and 4 towers. We will be test driving
our
new Club call, W7RN (Radio Nevada) in the fall contests (W7TTT, SK).

My question is off topic, but does anyone know of any software written to
control the Alpha 87A? (I am investigating remote control of the station from
the
XI compound in Scottsdale).

Tom, K5RC
Virginia City NV